CodeMash 2017 Recaps
Another CodeMash here and gone. I got in around 450 tweets this year – seemed like I didn’t attend as many sessions.
Here are the recaps (via Storify) for the sessions I attended!
Precompilers (Tues and Wed)
- Commutication: Moving Ideas with Words with Damian Synadinos
- Hands On Techno-Fashion with Kimberly Clavin and Jonathon Stevens
Day 3 Sessions (Thursday)
- Stand In The Gap: Have A Mentor, Be A Mentor with Joel Mason
- Leadership Journey: From Software Developer to Leader with Mike Eaton
- Patterns of Effective Test Setup with Seth Petry-Johnson
- Vendor Session: Open Source in the Enterprise w/ Mike Eaton and Brian Friesen (Quicken Loans)
- Don’t Write Tests. Generate Them! with Chris Keathley
- Testing at the boundaries: using Consumer Driven Contracts to keep your microservices in sync with Andrew Fitzgerald
Day 4 Sessions (Friday)
- Mashing Up QA and Security with Craig Stuntz
- (I was going to attend Over-Achiever, Under-Believer: How to Match Your Confidence to Your Competence with Maureen Zappala but a few minutes in I realized it was a re-versioning of the first talk in my recap from last year: https://storify.com/g33klady/codemash-2016-day-4)
- Getting Started in Functional Programming with F# with Reid Evans
- Leading Hackers and Hacking Leaders with Jonathan Popham
I’m Hilary Weaver-Robb, also known as g33klady on the Internets. I’m a Senior Quality Engineer working remotely near Detroit, I tweet a lot (@g33klady), and swear a lot, too.